Sunday, September 19, 2010

1, 2, 3 ... break time

My weekend has been a whirlwind of kinky activity, three days in a row of events certainly does me in. The older I get, the more I consider how long the recovery time will be from each and every event I look to be at and whether or not I am up for the challenge

The 1950's pinup glamor party Friday night was a visual smorgasbord of delight. The caterer did an outstanding job on local organic food and the attire of everyone present was stunning.

Dirty Girls on Saturday night was outstanding, the number of women and the amount of play just blew me away. Watching women gel and create something unique together is such a joyful experience.

Today I was hired to spend the day on the island in Saanich teaching my Cock Sucking & Hand Job class to a small group of women in a gorgeous ocean front home. I left on the 11 AM ferry and returned on the 5 PM.

Tomorrow my plan is simple, I am going to relax. And perhaps enjoy a Moor mud bath seeing as I picked up a Spa Utopia bottle of this glorious product.