Friday, June 11, 2010

Spare Any Change

For five years and two months now I have been religiously writing here on my blog regarding my personal life and my professional pursuits.

I have shared myself to give others another perspective on sex positivity, sex work and the joys and tribulations of being a lone woman working in these genres.

It is my hope that you have laughed, cried, learned new ideas, questioned some of your own view points and values, been inspired to try new things and been a better more enlightened person due to reading along here.

You've seen photos of my real self and shared in my journey as an educator, activist, partner, kinkster and mother.

So after these five years, I have gone ahead and put a Donate Button, done through Pay Pal on the upper right hand side of this blog.

I spend my valuable time writing and if you spend any length of time reading here and would like to offer me a token of generosity for my efforts, there is now a way for you to do this.

And now back to regularly scheduled programming.....