Saturday, April 24, 2010

They Love Me

Apparently, I am really fucking amazingly good at what I do according to the massive numbers of people who told me so following my classes and stage show last night. Here are but a few of the things I've heard said ....


  • Incredibly hot topics.
  • Abundantly knowledgeable.
  • Refreshing teaching style.
  • Joyful as a teacher.
  • Energetic.
  • Inspiring woman.
  • Enthusiastic subject matter,
  • Inspirational as a package.


This news doesn't come as a surprise to me, it's more that I am pleased that Regina feels the way about me as all the other cities do.

I'm feeling on top of my game and very blessed this morning. Years of honing my skills has paid of.

Taboo has offered me something very very special and I have said YES. Who could say no to be honored? No details to share yet, but when the time comes, you'll be proud of me too. I'm already patting myself on the back over the news.

I've already done some shopping at the show and have two beautiful new corsets and matching thongs to bring home. And now before the show opens this afternoon I am heading to some local stores to do a little more browsing around to see if I can find anything else out of the ordinary that piques my interest.