Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy Woman

I have a fair bit to accomplish today so this post is going to be rather short.

This morning I awoke to a media request for an interview and currently I am awaiting a call from them to discuss the details.

As I leave later this week for Taboo Regina, I need to get my teaching bag and my belongings all packed up. Being so far from home means I have to remember to include everything as I won't be coming home each night. I'll be missing the baby and my family but the break from the routine of new motherhood will be a nice diversion.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning to read a most wonderful review of one couples experience at last weeks Deviant Dining. Wait till they learn of our plans for next months dinner, it is something else rather titillating that I'm confident will draw a great crowd.

Last night we brought this home for the baby, a splurge for the little guy and one that I know is going to make him so happy this summer. Assembly was a breeze too.