Friday, March 26, 2010

Working Mommy

Today was day one of the Taboo Show for me. I taught my scheduled three classes and they were jam packed with people. Not a seat left, no floor space either as people filled that up and still more lined the walls standing. It went really well for me, so good in fact that the show owner came to me at the end of the day to tell me that they would be making (my already huge) workshop room even larger for tomorrow. Plus my corporate sponsor O'Behave sold out on the first day of a huge number of the products I highlighted.

After my classes I easily talked with and answered questions to upwards of 90 people. Exhausted as I left the Tradex, and happy with myself for a job well done.

Came home to Grandma asleep on the sofa with Pickle laying on her. It was 10:40, hours past his bedtime and he appears to be really off his schedule. I was fearful this would happen as I am working three 12 hour days and have Jason with me too, so the little guy is surely not going to be giving us the 12 hour sleeps we've become accustomed to. He took one look me when we arrived in and his whole face just beamed with joy. I almost cried seeing that look of adoration.

I have to go to bed now as tomorrow is without doubt going to be more intense and tiring than today even.

If you came out to the show and took in a class with me, it was great to have you there. And that includes you B & G - and thanks for for getting The Lounge that projector screen, you rock!