Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sex Education Abbotsford

Ok, after a solid nights sleep and many many supportive emails from those who read here, I feel much better than I did at days end yesterday when I made my last post.

It should be said that the Pickle went to sleep at 10 and slept straight through till 6 this morning. He awoke for a bottle and then went right back to sleep until 9:20 this morning. His sleep schedule is rather incredible and we are grateful because if he was still a serious night waker, I would have lost my marbles by now.


=======


I am greatly amused that Lady Gaga seems to have outed herself as being gay.



=======

Today I signed a new contract which is $800 for six hours of work. This certainly made my day brighter.


=======

The Taboo Show is fast approaching. *tick-tock*

My volunteers are arranged for each of the three days.
My handouts go to the printers tomorrow.
My teaching bags are a quarter packed.
New clothes have been purchased.
Thursday I get my haircut & a manicure and pedicure.
Print media interviews are complete and due out this week.
My mother in law is coming Friday to stay and to look after the Pickle.

Whew -- so much to ensure is in order before I am lost in the joyful sexual empowerment of the masses for three full days.