Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Butt Sex

Nestled safely in drawers in a storage tower down in my office are all the necessities for pegging.

My favorite dildos fill three drawers.

Sleek. Hard. Thick. Thin. Short. Long. Outrageously huge. Silicone. Heavy. Slender. Intimidating. Curved. Straight. With Testicles & without. Ridged. Bulbous. Textured. Black. Purple. Beige. Red.

The accouterments of course I have in copious amounts.

Silicone lubricant. Condoms. Cock Rings. Water based lubricant. Lube Shooters. Harnesses in spades.

I have an entire playground at my disposal where I can do the deed. Instead, I have visions of catching Jason as he bends over in the shower, or perhaps as he rolls over in bed unsuspectingly.

Nothing like showing someone you love them than with some back door loving.