Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tidbits

First things first. A Vulva skirt. Yup, it's true, someone is making these and selling them. And as sex positive as I am you will not find me wearing one of these any time in my life. They are rather odd looking and not something I suspect you'll ever be finding at your local favorite boutique.

We have Olympic tickets to today's Women's Hockey game. China vs. Switzerland over at Thunderbird Stadium at UBC. It's a family day trip and with the weather so beautiful out, I am looking forward to the four of us hanging together all day.

I am working on a new class. And I need feedback from a wide variety of people. Email me your opinions and observations on the the following.....

What behaviors do single men have at parties that make you uncomfortable or that make you decide to not engage them in conversation or play? What would you like single men to know or consider before approaching you for play?

These questions are being asked of single women and couples that play with men.

The new class is being written to support the single guy, so be descriptive and tell me what you've experienced over the years. It is my hope to develop a class that will support them in reaching their goals more readily, while not offending anyone.

You can write me at jennifer@libidoevents.com