Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bra Store??

I need a few really, really good bras.

They need to offer exceptional support for my breasts as they change complete cup sizes all in one day as my milk comes in, then is consumed and gone.

This bra should be available in a few different colors. Not just black, white and beige.

My bras must be sexy and not utilitarian, I need to feel womanly and pretty while wearing it.

I have to go to a store to buy these bras, I won't buy such things on-line.

I want to feel the fabric on my skin before making the purchase, and I need someone to fit me.

I live in Port Coquitlam and do not want to travel all over the GVRD to find what I am seeking.

Do you know of a physical store where I could go to find my dream bras?

Bonus points if the store has a website where I can look over their products first, before making the drive.