Friday, November 13, 2009

Jewelry Change: Clitoral Hood

My clitoral hood jewelry has been causing me some physical angst. It was never really the correct size for my hood being too short, making it a tight fit. My clit. hood is of an above average length, and so much so that no local piercer had a piece actually big enough, so the proper one would need to be special ordered.

It's been a year since I had my hood pierced and Jason had his PA put in. I've grown tired and sore lately from the ill fitting barbell laying alongside my clitoris. Especially since edema has swollen my pelvic floor and made it an excruciatingly evident reality that it needs to be changed.

For the last while I have even complained about it loudly enough that a friend went and ordered me a new piece of jewelry of a new shape (a banana) and a better length to make me happy.

The new piece has been either in my purse or on top of my dresser for about two months now and I have yet to get around to having someone put it in me.

Remembering of course that with the size of my pregnant belly, I have not been able to locate my own vulva in some time and can only see the jewelry while laying on the floor in front of a mirror.

An hour ago after getting out of the tub, I spread my legs for my guy and had him put in the new piece. Oh, the sweet relief of having that tight bit of stainless steel out of me and replaced with something more suitable for pleasure and aesthetics.

Thanks MN, the gift is in place and already making me happier.