Sunday, October 04, 2009

Naughty Party Review

One of our women members who attended last nights Naughty Party wrote a blog post about her experiences. Naughty was three people shy of a full house, quite the evening transpired for those involved. Since I am too tired (and sore from my wisdom teeth removal) I am posting her recollections here for your amusement.

Cookie came to the door just as I arrived in a cab. I knew instantly it was going to be another spectacular evening. She followed me up the stairs, and we entered the radiant, sexually charged air of Naughty. I promptly undressed to a braless fishnet shirt and red ruffle panties. Cookie donned pretty pink lacey lingerie and pink high heeled sandals with bubble-gum pink fur cuffs. As more people arrived, and as I waited for the hot stones to warm up in the heater in the small, semi-private massage room, Cookie showed me lube that looks entirely too much like jizz for my tastes, and massage oil that smells like orange and ginger. For twenty minutes, I lovingly rubbed her tired feet while she smiled at me and moaned in appreciation in between natural breaks in conversation.

My first sensual massage of the night was a lady with bone-straight blond hair and perfect breasts. Her small frame absorbed the heat from the stones so well, I could feel her melting beneath my touch. My second was a man of equal measure in every way masculine compares to feminine. Soft moans emanated from the adjacent room. It was his first time at Naughty, and he felt so soothed, he reported to a smiling hostess that he fell asleep on the table. He wouldn't have a hard time staying awake through what followed. As I left the room to retrieve a drink, I saw a woman, breasts tightly bound, nipples stapled with surgical staples, legs spread apart in the footholds of a gyno chair, and partner holding a Hitachi to her vulva. Her sex filled the room like steam let out of a pot. All present were watching her while a duo of women spanked a third in a dimly lit corner under a sex swing frame.

A beaming hostess presented herself in the doorway of the massage room and asked for a rub. She laid down on the table and I worked her back muscles with my hands and massage balm to her satisfaction while we conversed. I love touching this woman, and this was no exception. Next came her curiously smiling partner. I offered him a massage, and he laid down for hot stones over his entire back and down each leg. It would seem by the time I was finished, Cookie and the hostess had schemed together for a memorable use of the table on top of the cage that shared a wall with the room I was in.

The hostess announced that she was going to fist Cookie, and the room filled with anticipation. A pleasant and familiar man asked me to give him a massage, and so I happily complied. As he laid out across the massage table, Cookie laid down on top of the cage. While my hands stroked his back, arms, and legs; the hostess' hand reach inside Cookie. My hands, with stones cupped inside, illicted a calmed moan; while the hostess' fist produced a proportionally appropriate series of ecstatic screams from Cookie. As I finished up the massage I was giving, I became increasingly excited to take witness of the duo on the other side of the wall.

Turning the corner around the door frame, I laid eyes on the two women. Knees bent and legs spread, Cookie's upper thighs were already completely covered in red. As she writhed against the vixen on her knees before her, people surrounded the scene. The hostess poked fun at Cookie's shoe, which had fallen off her foot but was still held on with bubble-gum pink fur cuffs. Cookie was overcome with giggles and flushed cheeks as the scene naturally dissipated. As she collected herself, I gathered a handful of cookies and teased her about our inside joke. Just as we got ourselves into a comfortable cuddle, I was whisked away by another patron for a sensual massage.

Upon returning to the main room, I noticed an unusual interest gathering in the room with all the sex machines. I simply had to take a look, and when I did, I saw a woman in a blindfold being played with while she rode the Sybian; with another woman getting warmed up for kissing and Hitachi vibrations on her clit as she rode the Monkey Rocker. It was fantastic to watch, and I looked on in silent admiration at both of them. At my return to the kitchen, an infectiously sexy and radiant brunette informed me of how happy she was that there was plenty of paper towel to wipe up all the cum she juiced out of herself on the Monkey Rocker.

Next thing I knew, she and Cookie and I had a curly-haired temptress spread out over a futon behind the screens. We each slipped into gloves as the anticipation erupted in our recipient. As she has earned a reputation for putting out, I think the sight of three women putting on gloves had her head spinning with all the imaginings of getting a taste of her own technique. The brunette and I tackled each of her beautiful breasts while Cookie dove into her vulva with tender, gentle, and loving licks. I pulled out a microbullet and strawberry lube while Cookie slid her fingers inside. After a few minutes of tag-teaming her with the brunette on her breasts, Cookie switched places with our buxom brunette, and we triple-teamed our recipient again, with three fingers inside her, a bullet vibrator on her clit, and a mouth on her breasts.

Finally, it was my turn, and I had been waiting for it since I first watched her at a Dirty Girls party, coordinating half a dozen women including myself to fill roles of a pre-ordained group scene of girl sex. She did not disappoint as I handed the microbullet to the brunette, turned on my Lelo Gigi vibrator, and simultaneously slid it into her vagina as I probed her ass with the same hand the toy was cupped inside. I gently pumped the toy and my finger while she fucked back. Soon, all three of us were playing with her whole vulva--the shaft of her clitoris stroked, the tip rubbed, her g-spot pulsated against, and her ass clamped around my finger.

She left a pronounced wet spot when she sat up, her cheeks still flushed with the glow of orgasms. By the time we returned to the rest of the event, most of the other patrons had left for home. The entire rest of the evening was girl talk (with one particularly lucky man present), one more final massage, light caressing, and flirting across the room between women. Experiences like these could not be possible without a positively unique local community and an amazingly sexy atmosphere.