Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weeks are rolling on by

I am closing in on the end of my second trimester of pregnancy. Today is marked as my 25th week of pregnancy and the baby has great potential of making it should I deliver preterm.

Our son is big, larger than the norm for this point of development anyways. Here is hoping that by delivery time, he is in the range of average as birthing a big baby is not an idea that is very appealing. I'd prefer he be born smaller then grow rapidly after wards.

My day starts with waking up to being kicked internally and ends with my falling asleep to being punched & kicked yet again. This little fella is sure strong.

The best part of my day is Jason talking to my belly and coaxing the baby to move about so he can feel him too. They are already bonding well together, then again the teenager is doing her part to be known to the "pickle" as well. I couldn't ask for a better family, we have so much love to share.