Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Used Sexually

Order me naked and to stand quietly awaiting you in the corner of the room. With my back to you and goosebumps of uncertainty covering me, I know nothing except the sound of your voice and the subtle noises of your movements. Bring forth your awesome imagination and the tools of your trade.

Come at me with a vengeance and take what you will. Leave me breathless and used. Mark my body with your handiwork, and leave upon my flesh bruises that will not fade for weeks. Consume me, till I cry out in pain and attempt to crawl away from the intensity. Allow me to lose myself in providing pleasure to you.

Curl me up in your arms, the aftermath can be so sweet. Tell me quiet thoughtful sentiments, till I've caught my breath and the shuddering has subsided. Rock me till we fall asleep and allow me to awaken later in need of a shower, welted and with your seed dried upon me.