Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cranky Girl

This weekend has been crazy busy with events and happenings. Friday night was Dirty Girls, the women's sex party. Saturday night was our sold out mixed gender sex, bondage and BDSM party and today has been a whirlwind of action as well.

We awoke very late this morning, and phoned a friend. An hour later we met her for brunch where we spent two hours gossiping and catching up. Then the man and I headed to a local maternity store, where I bought my first pair of jeans that will contain my swelling belly. We zipped from there straight to The Lounge, where there was an orientation scheduled. Two hours later we were on the road again to Richmond where we hit the night market. More purchases were made of unnecessary items, including lots of unusual bits of food, on sticks.

Dear sweet jesus am I ever tired. Perhaps the sex we had at 2:15 this morning after the party was overkill, either way, it was hot and necessary and it happened.

All I can think of is sleep right now.

It seems I am paying the price for my fast paced lifestyle.

Time to settle in for a good restful evening. Emails are going to have to wait till tomorrow.