Monday, March 16, 2009

Making time for sex

This week is really full for me on so many levels that I am going to have to remember to sleep lots, manage my time wisely and treat myself really well.

Tuesday is my presentation at Simon Fraser University, very exciting for me, and certainly something I have been looking forward to since they hired me about six weeks ago. I'll be spending the latter half of today reviewing my presentation and packing my bag of goodies with everything I will needing to pull it off successfully.

Wednesday I am at Kwantlen College all day, well five and a half hours to be more precise. It's going to be a long day, though I am confident that the time will fly by fast.

Wednesday evening is Deviant Dining, this is our twice a month pot luck dinner at The Lounge and an event that I look forward to a lot. It's a great chance to hang out with our membership, eat and just be social.

Friday is Dirty Girls, our women's only play party and a great evening all the way around, so much happens so fast each month and is so different each time that it is always titillating.

Saturday is Sultry, our couples event, it's at a bath house that we make a private rental of each month. Awesome antics, sexy people, great vibe, and even an early evening as it's from 7:30 - 11:30.

Then Sunday is the next Member Orientation class for new members to gain access to The Lounge, and following it that afternoon is a womens class on masturbation, and yeah, it is an interactive class too.

My week is full, very very full. Add into this whole list spending time with my family, answering email, doing research, banking, dealing in phone calls, personal down time, home responsibilities, travel time, eating, sex, sex, sex, sex, and you've created a week that is jam packed.