Monday, February 23, 2009

Late Night Sex

Yesterday we went down to Granville Island and for the first time I was able to meet the jeweler who made my engagement ring. It was lovely to put a face to the man who changed my life and who created such a beautiful piece of art for my finger, announcing to the world, and proudly reminding me of our upcoming marriage. The jeweler was such a kind man, very soft spoken and so happy to see us together and the ring on my hand. He polished it all nice and shiny and told me to come back twice a year for a cleaning, free of charge.

Then last night, we had sex. It started very unusually, RC was in a surprisingly dominant mood as he pinned me to the bed with his body weight, and grasping hard a fistful of my hair to force me to comply. It came out of no where this assertiveness, but I believe it may have something to do with yesterdays scene where I was op top, and I beat on his chest, thighs and of course penis and testicles with gusto. So anyways.

RC was being dominant, and I was struggling to be more passive and accommodating for him. He was attempting to do things to me that cause me to cry out, and well, the teenager was asleep in the next room. Which I reminded him about, hoping he'd let up on me. Not so much. He told me to stifle it, and continued on his merry path of torture. Eventually he had me roll over, face down into the sheets and I was feeling a little better about everything at this point.

By the time the er um, erotic torture was over with, I was so happy to feel his cock slide into me, that my hips were rocking madly. He went so damn slow with each and every stroke, for about ten minutes, it was maddening. Then suddenly he just dove in, and turned up the speed to what I'll call toe curling bliss.

Since I am usually the dominant one in play, I found his surge of role reversal startling, but none the less, very satisfying on so many levels.