Friday, January 02, 2009

Gifts

At my folks place still, the island has copious amounts of snow. My grand-parents came over this afternoon and evening for dinner, gifts and visiting. It has been a nice time seeing everyone, however I would like to see the holidays over finally.

I continue to eat too much food and nap daily. Not my usual way to spend a day. I am so eager to resume my regular routine.


The gifts I have been given this year have left me feeling super spoiled, very well loved and guilty of gluttony. I have lots of unpacking of new stuff to do and much reorganizing to take care of to make room for all the booty.

We leave here tomorrow and Sunday is a busy work at The Lounge. Monday school starts and the teenager is back to her normal schedule.

Are you coming to Member Orientation or Exploratorium? You should come out and take in each of these special events. We have a load of our volunteers booked who are all eager to show each of you something new, and a good time too!

XXXOXOXO