Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Vancouver Celebration

I spent most of yesterday, readying for tonight's New Years Eve celebration.

  • The food has been purchased and unloaded into the cupboards and fridge.
  • The liquor was chosen and bought and is on the counter tops.
  • The door prizes are packaged and ready for lucky winners.
  • The guest list grew even larger today, and is printed ready to go.
  • My clothing choice has been made and sits awaiting me to wear it at the right time.
  • E-mail reminders regarding the event have been sent.
  • Daughter is away for a few days.
  • Volunteers are lined up and set to an hourly schedule.
  • New Art Work for the Lounge is framed and ready to be seen by all. (boy bits)
  • Music was ordered from a DJ.
Right now I desperately need to send a mail out to the Libido Events mailing list about this Sundays Member Orientation and Exploratorium which follows an hour later.

I am too busy right now too feel tired, and I have to be up at 6:15AM, as I have places to be VERY early. This makes me feel grumbly already. Not-a-morning-person these days.

Ok, time for me to get my work done, so I can actually catch some shut eye.