Saturday, May 24, 2008

Moving Forward

RC and I awoke early today and managed to check off most everything on our To-Do List, though this required hours out of the house and running around at a nauseous speed in the heat.

Tonight's Guest List is rather impressive, both in numbers and in the whose-who aspect of it all. I am looking forward to this lot of Members partying together for sure.

The new door bell is now installed, with huge thanks to RC. We will no longer have to staff the door, rather now just listening for the bell to go off and sending some one to answer to it.

======== ======== ========


In other news, I am looking for a Graphic Designer who can cartoon me. Someone to make a cartoon image of me suitable for web and print. Are you this person and able to do this job in the next week or two? If so please make contact with me and we'll discuss particulars.

======== ======== ========

If you have a FaceBook profile and either are a friend of mine OR a member of Libido Lounge, would you please friend me "Jennifer Skrukwa". Then if you are a Member of LL, I will subscribe/join you to the secret FaceBook page that keeps our members connected with one another.


======== ======== ========

I need to make all the signs for the Lounge. Professionally laminated signs with instructions regarding cleaning, equipment use, cell phones & cameras, safewords and house rules. This is over due, and I am so tired of the tacky photocopied signs, I want 'em shiny and slick now.