Thursday, March 27, 2008

readying for the bible belt

It snowed today while I was out driving. This amused me greatly of course. Thankfully it did not stick.

I'm partially ready for Taboo, it starts tomorrow. It is only my personal items that need tended to now. Classes are all ready, and my belongings are sorted.

A photographer has been booked to take some shots of me over the weekend, while I'm on stage teaching. These images will hopefully make a wonderful addition to my professional portfolio.

In a few hours I'll be sending out a mail - out to the Libido Events mailing list about Taboo this weekend, my classes and the shows hours.

I am eager to drive into Abbotsford later tomorrow for the show. It is the city where I grew up, went to school and still had a solid family unit, pre: the divorce of my parents. There are a few stops to check out from long ago that we plan on seeing as I trip along down memory lane, with RC at my side.

The bed to myself tonight as RC is at work, so I plan on taking my new Wahl for a test drive. It runs so quietly that playing with it in the dead of night doesn't bother me at all, as it makes virtually no noise. And the cord is extra long so you can really move around with the toy and have lots of range.