Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Monday!

Aaah, today was the last day of Spring break and the day we had chosen to celebrate with our family dinner and the customary Easter baskets. Somewhere mid day the desire to nest became overwhelming and I found myself rifling through closets and drawers ridding myself of dated clothing & accessories.

A day well spent I must say.

This week is all about readying for Taboo this weekend. Nine classes over three days, and I am their lead. Time to start packing for this shin dig to ensure I have all my stuff together. My fifth year with the show now and my sixth round of productions for them, I am eager though to be in this new venue out in the Valley.

I mailed out those free tickets to Taboo a while back, you should have yours by now if you sent me a SASE. The show schedule can be found on the Taboo site and on the Libido Events calendar.

Recently my collection of "higher end" provocative body pieces, to wear when I am working and looking for that polished image has grown dramatically. I'm eager for this opportunity of teaching at the show, to wear some daring of these new numbers out in public.