Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Peeps!

A necessary drive over to Ballard (I'm still in Seattle) for two very important, yet different stops.

We pulled in front of Cupcake Royale and RC went inside to pick up a dozen of these devilishly delightful mountains of sin. There was so much to celebrate that a dozen seemed appropriate.

Then a quick jaunt down the street and we were at our next stop. A few visits back, we had seen some beautiful shiny fabric that seemed suitable for fetish clothing but I had not purchased any. Upon our return this time they had more stock than our previous visit happily. I made fast, snatching enough crayon sparkle purple and a similar amount in forest green to be made into some spectacular new custom designs for my body.

Colors, makes me very happy. As does the woman I've found to be making me some of my latest acquisitions.


We arrived home in excellent time today and even had the strength left to unpack. Unheard of, almost.

Time to ready for our family Easter next. The Costco roast needs to be taken out, defrosted and seasoned. We are celebrating the festivities on Monday, tomorrow. The baskets need to be filled with chocolate, love & treats still.

Easter Peeps
CLICK TO ENLARGE ..... VERY FUNNY