Sunday, March 09, 2008

Good Clean Living

With a whole day to sleep in yesterday and a chance to catch up on domestic items both RC and I were feeling as though a night out was in order.

Last night we ventured into the city to go to the infamous Sin City, fetish night. We got there just after they opened, and made our way inside fast. We were barely dressed in anything designed for warmth, and it was freezing out. Once inside with our coats checked, we socialized with a whack of people that we know.

Its always fun to see old friends, and I love catching up with everyone who only comes into town monthly for this wonderful night. Plus we ran into countless individuals and couples whom I have spent personal coaching time with. What a rush to be out amongst so many people that I share a strong connection with.

The Dungeon area was open and we made our way inside, of course. Once there, RC found himself restrained with his arms behind his back, and blindfolded sitting up on a spanking bench. Suffice to say, much fun ensued as I tortured his penis through his Ginch Gonch, and manipulated his nipples underneath those nicely healing piercings. I love him so much. He even tried to defend himself by crossing his legs. Pointless, in the end. But a good laugh in the moment.

Tonight was a whole other story. Deej was my volunteer again and her G-Spot was stimulated in class, shown to the attendees, and then we gave her a big wet orgasm. The class loved Deej and took much away from the two hours as combined with my teaching, seeing her G-spot is a wonderful compliment to the learning process.

And now, it is time for me to go and crawl into bed.