Tuesday, March 11, 2008

bouncing boobies

Last night I taught my Cock Sucking class in Burnaby to a wonderful group of women. A real pleasure to spend an evening educating and laughing all at once, I adore the opportunities & people my occupation presents. RC picked me up from class...drove me home, then brought me to bed, where he made sweet love to me till I fell asleep. So sexy.

Then today no clothes were worn till after three in the afternoon as I had spent the day answering about forty emails and catching up on long over due paper work on the sofa. We dressed finally and made our way out to pick up some desired furniture pieces for Libido Lounge in the early evening. A beautiful new storage unit and a utility cupboard. (Newf, cancel the previous order) RC spent a few hours getting everything settled in properly while I cleaned and did office work round the place.

All in all, a very productive 24 hours round here.

Now one last things to tend to. I need to write a mail - out and send it out to the mailing list, before I can even consider going to sleep.

At least I feel fortunate in that I get to work naked, from my bed.