Monday, March 17, 2008

Going Green Vancouver

The first official day of Spring Break, begins today. Oh lucky teenager of mine, getting days of rest on end. She is very pleased for the chance to recover for this next while before needing to return to school for the final term.

Happy St. Patricks day to you. Our breakfast was eggs, bacon and died green hash-browns. Very festive.

Some time over the next few days, I plan on posting our Presenter Series on the Libido Events website. I can't wait for everyone to see who we have booked in to teach for us here locally.

Also needing to be posted would be the party dates and open play time for the next two months or so. There is too much to do, that I actually find myself going to bed at the end of the day, unable to complete my To-Do List. Despite my best of intentions. And sadly I can't squeeze any more action items into my day.