Thursday, March 20, 2008

All over the map

They arrived one after another. Seventeen people were at Member Orientation tonight. What a great group of individuals to welcome to our new home and sex culture.

I thoroughly enjoyed the class, and much humor was intermixed as well making everything light, fun and fast paced for all.

Can you believe that we are over 280 members deep already? And still going strong. By years end, I can't wait to see where we are with our member base in terms of numbers.

I've been readying for the Abbotsford Taboo show next week. Those of you who sent in your SASE should have your FREE tickets by now, or Monday as I mailed them out a few days past.
If you plan on attending make sure you take in one of my classes or at the least come by and say hello.

It looks as though I have a new contract with a different large entity and may be ready to start making announcements some time soon. Once their deposit check clears and I know exactly what I will be doing I'll update you with the particulars. Really just information on what channel and when as I wouldn't want any one to miss me educating and inspiring the general public with what we are all so passionate about.

The attention is a tad nerve wracking though the exposure is more than I ever could afford out of my own pocket. So, on with the show!