Thursday, September 06, 2007

life notes #12789

After a wee bit of stress, I managed to successfully move the mailing list over to a different server today and load the address book into a new program. This a task that has been long over due, I am elated at it's completion.

It took me a little longer than expected, but I also updated the website with some information that was pressing.

With no reason to wear clothes I spent today naked around the house while working. The sun beckoned me to relax outside in the chaise lounger then I made my way inside for a long soak in the tub.

With plenty of items vying for my attention, it seemed only appropriate that I center myself with some masturbation. A Big O as a reward for all my efforts thus far today.

All in all, it's been a rather full day.