Wednesday, September 05, 2007

getting back on track

Since we were away at Sex Camp with no phones or computers, the back log of work facing me upon my return was astonishing. It's taken a couple of days to figure things out and now I'm just trying to catch up. I find it difficult to deal with emails when there are hundreds of them, it seems so daunting as though I'll never be able to crawl out of the depths of peoples questions long enough to breathe.

The Fall Schedule needs to be written and loaded up to the web, it's an on going battle with HTML that grates me the wrong way. City Hall and I have a couple of pressing long-overdue appointments and low and behold, I have a number of private events booked that are taking from my spare time as I prepare for them.

Interestingly enough I have been hired by a group of women who all reside right in the heart of my neighborhood and want a specialized sex ed. class for themselves to add zing back into their relationships. Most likely is I'm going to walk into this gig and find myself face to face with some mothers from my daughters school or simply other women who I know from our hood, seeing as we've lived here for 14 years now. T's eyes simply rolled at the mere mention of.

Last night RC made love to me, and I made love to him. It was exquisitely beautiful, the euphoria that we floated on as we rolled around in the bed as one. Magnificently breathtaking were the moments that rolled into minutes of pleasure. It was the low noises emitting from my lips, that made me believe that I was being loved like never before. It's a wonder that we're together.

We made a stop at DressSew to pick up some supplies and now we're locked away creating new kinky outfits for our happy perverted selves. RC is sewing a pair of boy shorts right now, and I am making four different sets of elaborate pasties.

Life is good and I am blessed.