Monday, May 21, 2007

Try the Wildest Adventure

I read my friends blog with some regularity. Enjoying it even more so, since I know the author. When I saw him post this the other day I decided to follow suit, answering and doing the same, save for tagging others to play along.


  1. Each player starts with eight random SEXUAL facts/habits about themselves.
Here's my list.
  1. My first time was in the woods next to my High School. Grade 8 - age 12
  2. I can orgasm from having my nipples, sucked and bitten, well.
  3. The smell of pussy, makes me smile every time.
  4. My first orgasm was at age 24 riding my partners chin, using the wall to support me all the while with his encouragement.
  5. The crack of whip, a single tail against my skin makes me tremble with fear & lust. yummy!
  6. Watching people masturbate turns me on.
  7. Every day I shave my vulva and butt with a razor. Smooth is nice.
  8. Butt Sex aka Anal Sex is a favourite on mine, I find bouncing up and down with a cock in my bum to be very rewarding sex play.
  9. When I am under a lot of stress I turn to solo play as my reducer of tension.
  10. Having my eye lids kisses is dreamy.