Friday, May 25, 2007

eating smurfs

Love is your partner bringing you home eight of your favourite frozen ice novelties because you feel crappy.

Last night I ate a Smurf. Or rather, I looked as though I had just consumed one whole little blue person. When I woke up this morning, the drool on the side of my face had dried blue. Very funny.

I had been sitting on the sofa in the bedroom eating a FireCracker to soothe my sore throat, when RC showed up between my legs to soothe my pussy. He proceeded to lick my coochie with the same enthusiasm that I had towards my frozen treat.

It was yummy, both the pussy licking and the FireCracker . I finished the FireCracker first and came second, my throat relieved of some of its tickle and my coochie had a happy explosion.

In the morning we leave for Seattle as I'm teaching three classes this weekend at The Wet Spot, attending the pan party, getting some cuddle time in with Bella then doing Private Coaching work. We'll be back by Sunday evening and I will be exhausted.

Though still very sick, I am very happy with my life.

FYI - today we moved. We now live together.