Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break has arrived

With Spring Break officially underway in our home, it's confirmed that we will not live with a house hold schedule this week. Normal life will return next week, when my daughter is back to school and regular life hours will resume.

Locked away in a woman's condo in downtown Vancouver this morning, I spent three very fast moving hours alone with her doing private coaching work. G-Spot stimulation, arousal process, strap-on choices, wax & ice play, sensation seeking, communicating desires, bondage tips, orgasm building, sexual tension and a few other topics were all things we covered. Interactive, engaging, fueled by my clients interests and not my own agenda, she took so much from our time together.

I broke a sweat running through everything in such a short period of time and as I was packing to leave my client spoke of bringing me back again. My job is powerful, the chance to help people transforms their sex lives into something that is fulfilling for themselves gives me a great feeling of accomplishment professionally.

Now I'm home with my teen-ager who is on her Spring Break and I'm finally having a relax after such a busy day thus far. It takes much energy to do sex coaching, the focus is intense and emotions usually run so high. Stopped at Safeway on the way home and grabbed some groceries as RC will be here after work tonight and we've got a family night planned with a roast in the oven to enjoy along with all the fix ins'.