Thursday, March 01, 2007

following my heart

For the last while I've needed to take a break from readying my new space. The energy it was taking was starting to drain me faster than I could refuel myself and I was growing increasingly weary. Over this rest period I've had a chance to spend a great deal of time with RC both as a diversion to the stress of work and also to follow my heart. The down time from work has left me ample opportunity for intimate time and some personal healing.

The time spent away from the creative process of start-up has helped me gain some perspective as to my own limitations, obvious gifts & blessings and reinforced my belief that I've made good decisions on a solid path for my new venture. The time with RC has left us remarkably close and for once in my life I'm delighted to be leading my life by my heart and not by my need to climb the ladder of success.

I'm well aware of how many people are watching or waiting for what I'm about to do next. I promise it will be impressive and done in my own time.

Excuse me while I fall head over heels in love, matters of the heart come first these days.