Thursday, November 16, 2006

bondage in Vancouver tonight

An Accountant, Insurance Agent, Realtor, Friend, Financial Advisor, sex educator and my Daddy. These are the people whom I've spent time talking with today. My home phone had SEVEN messages blinking at me and my cell phone had an additional EIGHT. I'm feeling emotionally drained from the amount of energy it took to bring respond to all these calls.

I would have been taking the calls personally instead I drove this early this morning to Bellingham, for a good shaggin with Jim. Had to! Had to! Had to! Needed sex. Dozed for an hour in his arms satiated, then crossed back over the border for home to ready for work this evening.

Tonight I'm teaching , Tie Me to the Bed Posts Please, bedroom bondage basics.

It's an introductory level bondage class happening at Little Sisters Book Store down on Davie Street. Tickets are of course, available at the door and it's going to be a class filled with eye opening firsts for anyone looking to add bondage into their sexual repetoire. Join me.

November 16 Thursday
7:30 - 9:00pm
Tie Me To The Bed Posts Please
bedroom bondage basics
presented by Jennifer
Little Sisters Book Store
1238 Davie Street Vancouver
$15 ticket, class open to me & women


Ever thought tying up your partner could be sexy? Or being tied up could be fun? Well you're right!

This workshop will talk about safety issues and show you some of the best ways to tie up your lover for an enjoyable bondage experience. The different effects that bondage can have will be shown, from blissful meditation and serenity to enhancing other types of interactive sex play. Emphasis will be on simple forms of bondage which can be performed easily, using common household items many people generally already have at home.

* There is no requirement to attend this workshop with someone else; attend alone or with a friend or partner.

Bonus: your ticket to the workshop is also good for 20% off merchandise.