Sunday, September 17, 2006

last nights date

Jim & I slept in, waking & rolling out of bed just after 11:00 this morning. We'd been out the night before to dinner together, my man arriving at my door with a vase full of bright flowers for me, his girl and wearing the seductive smile of a partner filled with want.


After a leisurely dinner at one of our favorite places to eat we went to a play party and had some much needed fun. Jim tying me up securely in rope and then inverting me from my hips and attaching each arm to a length of bamboo and hoisting me into the air and off of the suspension frame.

He swung me gently for awhile, laying underneath me on the floor on his back, kissing me tenderly as I flew by unable to do anything but what he made me. Later with force he swung me to and fro leaving me to breath through my nostrils only so as to avoid vomiting. More tender kisses, a shift of position with removal of the bamboo pool and inverting me now from my spread thighs and then he played mean.

Pulled out a single tail and was throwing it at me and hitting me in horridly painful areas. Like my calf, shins and toes! Damn it! My masochism has been needing nurturing as of late and both it and I rejoiced in the attention.


Catching up with few people only, together we spent the better part of our date night just concentrated on one another. Of course there were certain friends with whom we had to say a special hello but our energy and focus was on each other.

Leaving at an early hour we headed home, for sex & cuddling. An excellent end to date night.