Wednesday, September 20, 2006

women in bed together

In honor of this evenings class, I unveil this photo.

Jim took the photo of Allena and I awhile ago and it's one of my favorites of us.




Tonight, Wednesday, I'm teaching my Bi Curious class. Bi Curious? Where to Start for Girls Who Want To Date Girls.


Come out and join me if your interested in learning more about exploring where to start when it comes to flirting with, meeting, asking out, dating, sex play and relationships and of course all for women about being with women.

I'm a bisexual woman and have been for many many years. Let me share with you what I know so that you can make the transition to meeting women smoothly and with ease.


September 20 Wednesday
7:00 - 9:30pm
Bi Curious? Where To Start For Girls Who Want To Date Girls
presented by Jennifer
4687 Kingsway Street Burnaby
The Love Nest (directly across from Metrotown)
$25 pay at door, cash only