Friday, September 01, 2006

just another tourist

After a long, hot drive along the I5 corridor earlier today, my daughter and I have landed safely in Seattle. Arriving in a few hours ago, we stopped off at Allena's place in Queen Ann, leaving our bags behind and caught our breath, finally able to cool off some.

Once rested, we were right back out the door and off to the Pike Place Market to see some flying fish, brilliant colors for flowers and the masses of tourists, who like us, were there to savor this final Friday of the summer.

Now back at Bella's as the heat was just to much for us out there in the world. A family show on tv, a few e-mails and once the sun goes down a little, we plan on heading out again for sushi at our favorite neighborhood restaurant. I'm eager to sit myself down and eat till I've no room left.

Tomorrow I've got two classes to teach at "The Gathering, Wet Spot In Paradise", Cock Sucking: the Hand Job, Blow Job class and Erotic Wax & Ice Play.

Since Allena stays at WSIP for the duration, my daughter and I have her condo to ourselves.

Days like this one remind me of how blessed I am and that by making good choices I've permitted such opportunities for myself and my family to enjoy life.