Sunday, August 27, 2006

it's after the Naughty Party

and I've made it home in one piece, barely. Exhausted. Spent. Blissed out. Happy. Tired. Before sleep there are a number generous & kind folks I want to pay a special thank you to (again), for helping make last nights Naughty Party so damn sexy & successful for all. In random order they are

Danny
Steven
Stephen
Chris
Hugh
Victoria
Vicky
Shantar
Sabrina
Josette
Keith


Thank you to each of you for your volunteer time but more importantly for being people that others can count on. You're an incredible group and working with you all last night was a treat.


I'm in love with my new white cotton t shirt from Alberta that P & I gave me as a gift. It says "So Many Boys, So Little Rope". Knowing you both is a delight, I appreciate your thoughtfulness.




There is an extra big thanks going out to Victoria over at The Triskeli Guild in Bellingham, she and Stephen came up for the party and brought with them a spanking bench. You two made my night, the spanking bench and your company!