Saturday, June 03, 2006

fast pace

this morning I awoke at 6:40, right before the alarm was set to go off.

From that moment on things went really fast, kinda like a movie...

1. rolled out of bed
2. got dressed, made bed & got pretty in the bathroom
3. made breakfast & checked e-mail
4. awoke child and blessed child she is, was even friendly despite the hideous hour. Normally on a Saturday she'll sleep till atleast 11am, even after going to bed at 10pm the night before!
5. help child do numbers 1-3 for herself
6. drove to Burnaby Heights 8:10am
7. found parking for the Hats Off Days Parade
8. parked and walked in to the parade zone without losing daughter
9. 8:20am found our exact same spot to sit in as we have for either the last 10 or 11 years, we're debating this ourselves right now. But yes, the exact same spot.
10. Starbucks for hot chocolate (someone had given me a gift card as thanks, otherwise I wouldn't be in such a venue as I don't drink coffee ever)
11. watched Parade with much delight cuddled together on a blanket on the sidewalk
12. VCon who hired me to teach for their convention last year was in the Parade this year with fabulous costuming so it was GREAT to see them represented and Keith in that group as well. (thanks for the kiss while you were supposed to be in the parade)
13. bought cotton candy, blue, not pink, go figure, something different for me
14. ate a spicy hot sausage slathered in mustard on a bun at 9:30am because I wanted to
15. sadly we had to leave the parade early at 11:10am
16. got in car and drove 70 minutes to just on the other side of Golden Ears
19. dropping beloved child off at Girl Guides for an overnight campout (in the middle of no where but with like 60 other young girls and leaders)
20. turned around and drove myself all the way back home in bad traffic due to construction
21. found Jennifer to talk to about business for awhile on phone
22. found Linnea to chat with for a long while, until I
23. arrived home finally mid afternoon!


now, I'm sitting in my underwear typing at the kitchen table with all the doors and windows flung open for air. My jeans, sweater and boots are in a pile on the floor. This is me unwinding. My heart is beating rapidly, I'm a tad short of breath from the pace and my leg is swinging under the table, always on the go.

Need to grab a nap soon as tonight I'm off to Club Eden and then to teach a dozen women my Cock Sucking class at a stagette that I've been hired for.

Who knows what's going to happen for me at either of my evenings destinations, anything is possible.

the joys, of my life
and the woes of my life

aaaaahhhhhhhh

I love my life. Tired as I am. I love my life.

Time to go heat up some burritos, sour cream & salsa, I need fuel to keep going you know?