Thursday, June 01, 2006

almost to bed

arrived home shortly before 10:00pm and with still enough time to happily tuck my 12 year old safely and snuggly into my bed. I'd been out at The Love Nest's Burnaby store, teaching a class so making it home in time for my daughters bedtime was important to me. She was so happy that I made it home for the end of day cuddle and kiss that is our ritual/routine.

Tonight's class was Take Charge-Womens Dominance and we covered a lot of ground in those 2.5 hours. Made some new friends and empowered a room full of women with a good starting point & tools for adding Dominance into their sex-play.

I'm most happy to be home on the sofa in my robe, soon to be curled up in bed with the person who makes me a mother.

When not busy being a mom, sex-activist or educator, this is what I can be found doing....







loving my Daddy!