Monday, May 01, 2006

stolen glimpse

a few minutes ago I was in heaven. After sending off a project via e-mail that had been close to deadline, I was in need of both a break and a reward. Grabbed a couple of two-bite brownies and sort of inhaled the first one not even stopping to savor it's homestyle taste.

Walking over to my queen sized bed, I dropped my khaki capris to the floor. Some lube dripped over my spread labia and I'm flat out on the bed save for a pillow under my head. Lights off in the room, just the sun peeking in through the shades. Reached for a vibrator and as it's first intense pulses radiated over my slick clit, I popped that second two-bite brownie into my mouth.

Intense chocolate flavor and sexual want boiled inside of me pushing me into an orgasm ever so quick.

Perhaps there should be warning on two-bite brownies, stating that if you consume one and masturbate, it will put you over the top with more intensity than imagined.