Thursday, May 04, 2006

mail and masturbation

May is National Masturbation month for those of you who are unaware. In honor of this, I'm teaching a mixed gender class at The Wet Spot on May 28 Sunday, Masturbation Skills for Those Wanting More From Their Solo Play. The write up on this class went out the Wet Spot members list the other day and since then of course, I've gotten the usual stream of e-mail questions.

This piece of mail I thought I'd share, it's from a man and his name has been cut out to protect his privacy. (and spelling mistakes) It just always amazes me that complete strangers are willing to donate themselves to me in the name of sex-positive education. Or do I think he just wants to jerk off in front of the whole class and me?

I'm not in need of any volunteers for this class but am always flattered that people give me this type of deep trust.

Hello! I am a member of the Wet Spot in Seattle, and I
saw on our calendar that you are going to be having a
masturbation workshop on May 28, in conjunction with
the Jerkapalooza.

Is this going to be lecture only, or will masturbation
be allowed at the workshop? I'm interested in
attending, and because I work evenings and won't be
able to attend the Jerkapalooza itself, would enjoy
the opportunity to "practice" the skills learned in
the community environment, consistent with the concept
of the Jerkapalooza. (In fact, if you should need a
demonstartion subject/model, that would be even
better!).


Here's the write up for the Masturbation class:

May is masturbation month and what better time to gain new tricks and insights into your own world of pleasure. As a mixed gender class we'll have opportunity to learn and share with one another what works, what's new and what time tested secrets are most successful for each sex. Breathing techniques, toy choices, positioning and spreading out the energy of your solo masturbation play so you're whole body, including mind are ecstatically involved. Join Jennifer for a class where individually we're all teachers and let her coach your own pleasure making expert out of you!


Oh and to answer the mans question from above, the class is lecture only, with no hands-on component.

It's going to be a great class, I love teaching at The Wet Spot and hope to see many of you there. Pay at the door event, no membership required, just show up!