Friday, February 10, 2006

home bound

in big bold black script, scrawled across my apple red, pantied ass is the word

kinky

and covering my mons on the front is a little girl wielding a whip, pigtails, black shiny boots and a mask. It's all that I am wearing right now aside from a pair of knee high red & orange plaid socks. Naked other than my socks and panties and home bound. Been locked up inside working alone since 10:30 this morning, ok, I fell asleep on the sofa for half an hour after doing a few hours of paperwork and phone calls.

Snacking on popcorn and the makings for dinner on the counter, I'm heading off to my bed to masturbate shortly. My friend Jenn came over Thursday night for dinner and she brought me a few new delights. Some Kama Sutra lotion, a penis book and a new ceramic cock. Every now again I have to just sit back and chuckle some. Imagine if you invited a friend over for dinner and these were the hostess gifts you were given. As Jennifer handed me the new cock, she proceeded to inform me of the research that's been done on them to ensure they are safe for insertion, a gift that comes with verbal blessings of my coochie being free of harm if I try it.

This weekend my daughter is at her fathers and not returning till Monday. I'm teaching a private 3 hour class on Womens Dominance tomorrow to a woman and her girlfriend as a gift from the husband for her birthday. What a wonderful gift to give your partner, the opportunity to spend an afternoon with me privately learning specifically what you want to learn about in the erotic arts arena.

Tomorrow night is Sin City and have I ever had a creative idea for what to wear for myself. It's going to take me a few hours to get into the outfit, but it will be worth the effort to do something unique. I plan on attending as a switch which means that I'll be looking to Top others and to perhaps bottom to someone if it feels right. I'm most certainly itching for some SM play that takes my breathe away and allows me to focus on nothing else, but the sensations and the moment.

Oh yes, this morning I uploaded a new page to the Libido Events website, titled Coaching, watch for it be completed.