Tuesday, December 20, 2005

irony

Tomorrow is the second anniversary of my fathers death from cancer.

Tomorrow at 11:00am I have an appointment for a mammogram; my left breast has a lump / problem. [again]

For those who have known me for a period, this is not the first time, my left breast, in the exact same spot has been an issue for me. Last time landed me in hospital for 5 days, you can imagine what it must have taken to get me down for that long.

The surgeon has booked me in for January 3rd to discuss what's next.

I have great anger towards my father for a great many injustices. Tomorrow is just a sad reminder of a few of them.

The lack of control that I feel in this situation today is something as a Top I strive to never feel. Which reminds me that I always have the choice of when to bottom and in the situation with my breast & my father, I need to, gain control.

Jennifer