Wednesday, December 21, 2005

dress up

Good Morning!!! I'm naked at the kitchen table, my daughter is still asleep in my bed. She's leaving today for her dads for a couple of days, so last night we slept together and given that I'm the earlier riser, means here I sit, typing on my Blog.

I'm soon to get dressed and head off reluctantly for my mammogram. Today feels like a day that I should treat myself very very well and have patience. With this in mind, I'm going to wear sexy underwear to get my breast checked and then take myself out for a leisurely lunch afterwards.

Once I finally get back home this afternoon, perhaps I'll have some time [and the desire] to write about the new venue that I've just finished securing for Libido Events in 2006 for week day classes.

Tonight I've a date with B over at his house and it's my understanding that we may be playing dress up. Adult role play, oh how, I love to suspend reality to get lost in a bubble of lust, pleasure and imaginations.

Jennifer