Friday, December 23, 2005

accomodation ad

There is a woman that I met & befriended a few months back that is looking for a local home. When we met she was only visiting Vancouver and now here she is with an ad she wrote for what's most important to her. Drop her a line please if you can help her our OR point her in a good solid housing direction!

thanks

Jennifer

....woman, late bloomer and soul-searching type, seeks shared home with another woman/women or possibly a community home, that embraces a sex positive and/or kink positive attitude for Jan 1/2, but possibly for February 1.

Consciousness is important to me. I tend to be more introverted than extroverted and I definitely need my quiet time. I eat meat and still consider myself conscious. Like to eat organic as much as possible and use environmentally friendly products in the home.

Nonsmoker/drug user/drinker. Allergic to cats but love them to bits and much more than dogs. A bathtub is essential! No car, computer or furniture and about 30 boxes that represent my life. Willing to consider a location from Kits to Commercial and inbetween. Can pay rent around $500. Contact me at

c a b o u n d y e s @ h o t m a i l . c o m