Saturday, October 01, 2005

tissues & ejaculator supplies

A box of tissues is on the end table next to me in the living room and used up tissues, rolled in to small wet balls are laying all over the floor. I'm so sick with a head and chest cold that I feel like I'm dyeing and being close to death means that I'm on the sofa, under a blanket, in my cotton 2 piece pajama's with snowmen on them. Apple juice is chilled in the fridge and the bathroom door is open down the hall should I feel the need to hurl again. Lovely visual hey? Both yesterday and today I've called in to work and taken sick days - how unfortunate as I'd hoped to get some extra hours in at my day job before the Sexpo in just a couple of weeks.

The other night I had Doug over for a visit and after watching some TV together on the sofa, I sent him, naked, into the play room to climb up on the gyn table. I played with Doug for awhile, him at my mercy, legs spread in stirrups, naked, on a gyn table, with an electric fly swatter laying across his cock, needles in his chest and BANG was the end result ever hot. Good times were had and I only needed to tell him the rules to our play once and he followed along so well. Rules mean consequences for not following along, but Doug was only rewarded.

When we were done playing and he had finished eating 6 or 8 chocolate chip cookies and some water, we got him dressed again, packed up and heading back to his wife and home.

The fly swatter did go off a number of times on the cock but it was always made better by praise, strokes and extra loving from moi! I can be mean and nasty & still loving and caring.

After Doug had left and night time had fallen, I sent him this email:

Doug,

After this evening's play, I went to investigate what other deviant things I should add to my toy bag now that we know CBT mixed with electrical play is so hot for you. Here is what I found: A Balley Ejaculator

If I save up for awhile I'll be able to afford one. It's a business expense as well so this makes it even more attractive. : )

Your thoughts?

Email cut here to protect privacy


Doug whose writing often makes me laugh, sent this back:

Jennifer,

while I'll admit that this

"Stand away from the animal 6 or 10 feet after gently inserting the probe, and observe the reaction of the animal. Proceed as dictated by the animal's physical movements as the stimuli are applied in rhythm....Not recommended for horses. "

sounds intriguing, I've continued to be amazed by the ways you manage to use just about every toy in the bag.

Wow, needles for play. I'm still kind of wrapping my head around having been on the receiving end of that.

Email cut here to protect privacy



It's time for me to blow my nose again and to take a nap. The only thing missing is a good massage and some wonton soup for this sick woman. I'm still chuckling over Doug and the look of shock that must have washed over his face as he read my email about Farm & Ranch ejaculator supplies. Chuckling hurts my lungs though as I'm so sick, perhaps he should be punished? ; )

blessings

Jennifer
Vancouver Sexpo
Libido Events