Wednesday, September 28, 2005

mummified

This past week has simply proved that it is possible to do the impossible as I somehow managed to navigate through one hell of a busy schedule. Yesterday though I was able to put aside for 4 hours all of my work that was due and found myself naked on my living room floor.

Had to be my Daddy right? No one else could get in so when I heard the key in the lock a chill ran down my all ready naked body. I was on the living room floor a top a plush cream colored blanket with the drapes drawn almost completely to keep anyone from seeing in, yet sunlight flooded through the white shears filling the room with brightness. Trembling, from the slight breeze of the sliding door being open a crack, mixed with chill of uncertainty to the noises coming down the hall, my naked body trembled slightly on all fours, with a back arched just the way I know it's supposed to be. Forehead to the floor and now I can't even see a thing or look up.

Ok, not quite the way it's supposed to be, my arch is wrong. First thing I feel is a warm hand sliding over one of my ass cheeks, then a crisp swat and finally his hand on the small of my back forcing my arch more pronounced, bottom more upturned and legs more spread to accommodate. He's happy finally because I'm being rubbed nice now and the hand that's rubbing me into a happy girl is no longer arching my back for me.

Mummified, except for genitals and breasts you can tell where Jim wanted to focus his attention towards me. Unable to move and bound in black pallet wrap, electricity hooked up between my legs, not to harm me for good SM play but rather to be used as a discipline tool in our play over the day. Told to do something what choice is there, when electrical leads are connected to your most private parts? OBEY. Daddy helped me by doing this for me, isn't he so thoughtful to help take away some of the struggle I have from time to time. It did help me to submit easier. (yup out of fear and I can eroticize this so I was one happy woman)

Then a Chinese 7 star hammer and my breasts & sternum turned pink from the needles over and over hammering me and targeting my aereola and nipples. Jim sat a top me as I was bound and he hammered happily until way more nasty things happened that I'm not up to writing about for public consumption.

HOWEVER, we went through an OBSCENE amount of my lube and my sheets should be burned.

Then the clock said 1:15pm and it was time for me to make us lunch, naked of course, and then to do the dishes, clean up the remains from a half day of serious sex & SM play and put everything away. Asked permission to dress and then got in my car, drove to school to pick up daughter at 3, went grocery shopping and was home by 4:30pm back to Jim.

Work on the computer for an hour, then start cooking dinner for everyone as it's a family night in. Homework, phone calls, house work, computer work and we all just hung out together. We were asleep early last night as today Jim had to leave early to return to the States and I've got a volunteer meeting today to go over the venue set up for Vancouver Sexpo next month.

Everyone should be to me around noon. Until then I'm catching up my Blog and my personal email. And I've got to unpack my bags still from this past Sunday as my toy bags are still packed from my two classes at The Wet Spot and my tasters booth that I ran for them. This is a toy bag that I'm now realizing needs more than put away - it needs sterilized and sanitized. much fun was had

Tickets for next months Vancouver Sexpo both all inclusive and play party only are at Fetwear, Little Sisters and Seattles The Wet Spot.

off to grab a quick nap now before start arriving

Jennifer
Vancouver Sexpo
Libido Events