Sunday, August 14, 2005

dungeon floor

Last night I had a blast playing with this luscious woman at Sin City. Using pink hemp rope, I tied her hands behind her back and put her on her knees on the dungeon floor. We laughed, shouted, yelled and got sexy with one another, me with the advantage of course, being on Top, standing and having my hands free to roam and use her. My mouth to bite and nibble on her flesh and my hands to grab, slap and manipulate her to my whim.


L has the most amazing breasts, the kind made for nuzzling and slapping and a face that gives away what she's feeling immediately as her expressions are beautiful and the type that make you gasp just to watch. Suffice to say that we had much fun together. So much fun in fact, that Sunday on my way to her home for a BBQ I stopped off at the local pharmacy to get her some topical anesthetic to make the abrasions on her breasts feel better. It's good as a Top to look after those who bottom to me, I find it keeps them coming back for more over and over again.

I'd tell you more about what I did with L. except that both her and I believe that if you were meant to see our play together, then you should have been at Sin City in the public dungeon watching.

What fun to be exhibitionistic, when there are voyeurs around!

Jennifer
who plans on doing L again, if she'll say yes