Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Feedback from New Members

Waking up to email from people praising me, asking to hire me and reserving for Lounge events certainly does start my day with a big ass smile. I do love what I do and it feels so good to know that others can feel my passion and want to be part of it all too.

Hi Jennifer,

We would like to register us both for XXXXX on XX April XX and the Bare All Bowling on May 7th.

We'd also like to schedule a 2 hour private education session with you. The goal is to enhance our relationship & learn some techniques so that we're not complete newbies/virgins at a group event or with a new partner(s). Something about oral sex techniques, sensual play, female masturbation, a bit about group etiquette/negotiating if there's time. Still just a bit shy to attend a "Jack & Jill". Our idea might be a discussion in a private place but we are certainly open to your suggestions as to what works best.


Wanted to send you a heartfelt Thank You. Your discussion during the orientation was so enthusiastic and positive it was a catalyst for both Hanna and I. In the past few days we've had the most open, honest, real communication we've EVER had in almost 11 years of being married.

And Priape - Yes, wow, I went there after work and the guys were fantastic and helpful.

Sincerely

Glen