Monday, September 13, 2010

Rough Sex

The kids were asleep as I stood in the glowing light of the kitchen tidying up from the day.

Jason appeared suddenly in my line of sight. "Come to bed, so I can have sex with you". Abrupt and to the point for certain. Hesitantly, I say "maybe, we'll see how I feel when I'm done here".

A few minutes later Jason reappears in the doorway. He meets me square in the eyes "I told you to come to bed, so I can fuck you". I chuckle. Oh, how I love this man.

A slight smile forms on the corners of his mouth as walks towards me. I'm tired and its getting late. His arm is outstretching and his hand is coming towards me. His right fist is soon filled with my hair. He's dragging me forward .... out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.

Pushed down onto the bed his hand wrapped securely around my locks ensures his full control. Roughly my robe is tossed to the side. His mouth hungrily consumes me ... his tongue is hot and his teeth find my nipple.

I groan from pain. He pushes me around further, growling "Sssshhh". His cock slips between my thighs with ease, due in no small part to my wet pussy awaiting him.

One, then two fingers part my cheeks and make their way deep into my ass. I buck in a frenzy of pleasure. His hand still holds my hair and he's thrusting wildly towards what will soon be our combined ecstatic bliss.

He shoots inside of me as I maneuver my hips in such a way as to milk every last drop out of him. His seed dripping slowly out of me ...a reminder of passion, heat, lust and power.

As I'm laying in his arms, still mounted atop him his cock, drifting on a sleepy cloud of warm pleasure he whispers in my ear "I need to take control of you more often". "Oooh, yeah", is the most coherent retort I have in the moment.